Updated application materials for
for the 2015-2016 academic year are now available.
To apply for admission to MA in Policy Economics at the Williams College, please submit the application documents by
December 1, 2014 Extended Deadline January 5, 2015. The application form can be sbmitted as a Word or PDF document.
The Data Form should be filled in and submitted as an email attachment in Excel format (*.xls or *.xlsx; please do not convert to PDF). Supplementary materials should be scanned and sent as email attachments. Emails should be sent to:
All documents must be RECEIVED at the CDE by
the deadline of December 1 the extended deadline of January 5.
- Application Form(.doc or .pdf)
- Data Form (.xls or .xlsx only)
- Your CV (1-2 pages only)
- Transcript of your first university degree showing individual courses and grades received
- Proof of nationality and date of birth (copy of passport or birth certificate)
- Scores from the GRE general test submitted by December 15 (Required if the GRE is offered in your country as a computer based test )
- Scores from the TOEFL or IELTS exam by December 15 (Not required if the sole language of instruction at your university was English)
- Professional (not academic) reference on the official reference form submitted to Williams College directly by your referee by January 1 (a second professional reference is optional)
Please do not submit:
- Certificates from professional training courses (include information on your CV)
- Transcripts from secondary or primary school
If you have copies of your score reports from any of the standardized exams, we will accept scans. If you need to request new copies, or are planning to take an exam for the first time, please have the score reports sent directly to the CDE.
For additional information on testing, click on the link below.
Test Prep [ PDF version ]
Please note the following:
- Originals may be requested at a later date
- Incomplete applications are not processed
- The decisions of the CDE Admissions Committee are final and confidential
Below is the application form. If possible, please complete it in the Excel version and email it as an attachment.
You can save these files to your desktop by right-clicking the links (control-click on a Mac).