Updated application materials for
for the 2013-2014 academic year are now available.
To apply for admission to MA in Policy Economics at the Williams College, please submit the Part 1 application documents by December 1, 2012. APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO DECEMBER 15, 2012.
The Application: Part 1 form should be filled in and submitted as an email attachment in Excel format (*.xls or *.xlsx; please do not convert to PDF). Supplementary materials should be scanned and sent as email attachments. Emails should be sent to:
All documents must be RECEIVED at the CDE by the deadline of December 1. After submission of these initial materials, strong candidates will be invited to submit additional documents within two weeks.
- Application Form: Part 1 (Excel)
- Your CV (1-2 pages only)
- Transcript of your first university degree showing individual courses and grades received, as well as transcripts from any subsequent university study;
- GRE and TOEFL/IELTS scores (if available)
Please do not submit:
- Certificates from professional training courses (include information on your CV)
- Transcripts from secondary or primary school
If you have copies of your score reports from any of the standardized exams, we will accept scans. If you need to request new copies, or are planning to take an exam for the first time, please have the score reports sent directly to the CDE.
For additional information on testing, click on the link below.
Test Prep [ PDF version ]
Please note the following:
- Originals may be requested at a later date
- Incomplete applications are not processed
- The decisions of the CDE Admissions Committee are final and confidential
Below is the application form. If possible, please complete it in the Excel version and email it as an attachment.
You can save these files to your desktop by right-clicking the links (control-click on a Mac).
Application Part 1 [ Excel version only ] Can complete in Excel and email as an attachment.