Graduation should not be the end to your searching and learning.
Below are some links to faculty papers.
- CDE Working Paper Series Recent papers on development economics by faculty, alumni, and visiting lecturers
- Research Memoranda Older papers on economic development topics
- Discussion Papers from the Williams Project in Higher Education
- Research for Economics Department papers. These papers are distributed to a large number of individuals and institutions in the U.S. and other countries.
As a service to our Alumni we offer the Useful Economics Links below.
If you find a site that you think would be of interest, please send it to email@example.com
- UNDP – United Nations Human Development Report
- Worldbank – Financial Sector Help Desk
- Worldbank – Finance Research
- Worldbank – Data and Research
- Worldbank – Interest Bearing Notes, a bi-monthly newsletter
- IMF – Economic issues
- IMF – Search Publications
- Harvard University, Center for International Development, International Statistics Sites
- Harvard University, Center for International Development, Data Resource Sites on the Internet
- Harvard University, Center for International Development, Online Data Sets Available for Downloading
- Massachusettes Institute of Technology Poverty Action Lab
- Bureau for Research and Economic Analysis of Development
- Center for Global Development
- University of Pennsylvania Center for International Comparison