The MA In Policy Economics is no longer accepting applications for 2022-2023 admissions. Please, check this page in early September 2022 for 2023-24 application cycle.
To apply for admission to the MA in Policy Economics at the Williams College, please submit the application documents by December 1, 2021 for full consideration.
• Application: Part 1
This form must be completed and submitted online. Supporting documents must be uploaded within the online form. Please have all documents available as .pdf or .jpg files at the time you fill out the online application.
• Application: Part 2 Please download the application: part 2, complete it (please fill in electronically in MS Word if possible), and save the completed form as a .pdf document. (You may be able to convert to PDF by choosing print, then choose Adobe PDF in the list of available printers).
Download Applicaton: Part 2 here: application_part_2
• Personal Statement Please download the personal statement form, enter your statement of no more than 200 words, and save the completed form as a .pdf document.
Download Personal Statement form here: personal statement
• CV (1-2 pages only, .pdf only)
• University transcripts showing individual courses taken and grades received for all university degrees earned (scanned copies are acceptable, .pdf or .jpg)
• Passport Information Page (if no passport then submit birth certificate, .pdf or .jpg only)
• Scores from the GRE general test submitted by December 15 (Strongly recommended, but not required)
• Scores from the TOEFL or IELTS exam by December 15 (Strongly recommended, but not required)
To be submitted directly by referee no later than December 17, 2021:
• Official reference form completed by a professional (not academic) referee, submitted to Williams College directly by the referee by December 15 (a second professional reference is optional).
Reference should be emailed by the referee to [email protected]
Download reference form here: reference_CDE
If you have copies of your score reports from any of the standardized exams (GRE, TOEFL, IELTS), we will accept scans. If you need to request new copies, or are planning to take an exam for the first time, please have the score reports sent directly to Williams College.
Additional information about standardized testing is available here.
Please DO NOT submit:
• Certificates from professional training courses (include information on your CV)
• Transcripts from secondary or primary school
Please note the following:
• Original hard copy documents may be requested at a later date
• Incomplete applications will not be processed
• The decisions of the CDE Admissions Committee are final and confidential